Need help with CAI or SRI

MyMazda11

:
2011 Mazda 3i 2.0
I'm new to this site and the tuning game. I've been looking online for an intake but can't decide it a CAI is better then SRI, or vice versa. Also I'm having trouble finding something for the 2.0, it seems the 2.5 or the speed gets more attention. Anyone have any input on the situation? Also I'm looking for something in the price range of about 250.

a short ram intake is "short". Due to it's size, the intake pipe doesn't stretch far away from the intake manifold, so the air filter remains somewhere near the engine. A cold air intake has longer piping, and is designed to push the air filter away from the engine into an area that has colder air, hence the name cold air intake. Typically, since the cold air intake draws in cooler air it usually makes more horsepower than a short ram. However, depending on engine design, this isn't always the case.

You might have to go with a universal intake, I couldnt find much for your car.

try this link http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/search/?Ntt=Cold%20Air%20Intake

We offer an intake for the 2.0 model The MAF housing diameter is different from the 2.5 models so the CAI options will give a cel if you use one. Our SRI is $179 and the link for it is below.

Link for the 2.0 intake

-Derrick

Back