For those interested, here's the schedule for this year:

• April 26-28 - Mid Ohio
  • May 17-19 - Putnam Park
  • June 22-23 - Gingerman
  • July 26-28 - Mid Ohio
  • August 23-25 - Mid Ohio
  • September 14-16 - Autobahn
  • October 4-6 - Putnam Park

I'm planning to order the roll bar and stuffs in Feb or March, so I'll make at least one of these, maybe more. I don't see Grattan on the list for Great Lakes or Mid West, too bad cuz I wanted to drive that one.

I'm tentatively planning on doing the July or August event if not both.

I know I'm not doing April so I'm planning the same as you, but Autobahn might be interesting. Depends on how things go.

I don't do anything in Sept or Oct :) I'd like to go to Gingerman but my Dad and I are already planning on going to Watkins Glen in August and VIR in November.

With mid-Ohio being so close I can't help but go. Most likely to watch or help out if any of the Ohio Meeps are there.

Grown to hate autobahn south. Club members just cut the corners off (by driving over/through them) and its super bumpy (witch might not effect you guys). I don't feel like trashing my car so there is no point to compete on the south. The north however (tho much less technical) is way way more fun. Unless ifs the whole 4mi track. Then that is a blast!!!

I may just run in HPDE 3/4 in April and depending on the Grand-Am Schedule will look into other Mid-Ohio dates too. I will probably run some of the Mid-Atlantic Events as well, especially VIR and maybe look in to SE Events at Road Atlanta too!

Road Atlanta would be a blast! If I had a covered trailer I'd love to make it down there in like March to get the season started off. My Dad has been to Barber Motorsports Park and wants to go back there too, said it was awesome.

I'm also going to be doing HPDE 2 at Mid-Ohio, probably 2 events there. I would like Putnam and/or Autobahn, but we'll see what kind of funds I have when that time comes. Mid-Ohio is always the most affordable since it's so close I don't have to stay in a hotel.

I don't do anything in Sept or Oct :) I'd like to go to Gingerman but my Dad and I are already planning on going to Watkins Glen in August and VIR in November.

I'm planning on going to VIR this year. Can't wait!

I am going to try to make it to M-O in April if the RX-7 is done. I hung most of the fiberglass this weekend and built the sheet metal for the rad and still need to finish the every metal for the oil cooler.

I am thinking about running on Friday April 26th only since I am busy the rest of the weekend does anyone else want to go?

I seriously doubt that I will have enough vacation to. :(

Pablo, what do you think about adding other HPDE events to this schedule? Auto-Interests, PCA, SCCA PDX, etc.

I can't in April, I was targeting July.

Adding the other events would be fine, if you have them send them over unless you can edit.

Try this link to get my calendar that has the events I've collected so far:

p04-calendarws.icloud.com/ca/subscribe/1/12hz9OGFR92PtQ6o00boibr64ZN_8JfoOYhItw5zO0l8Jq-ErRxnYrGYKTiz_GSkCeKtH2Rw4pUSJoxcjGhxwjqUlj48FgvspSWTL87jOPU

iCal is annoying the s*** out of me because I can't figure out how to share the calendar online.

Edit: Here is a Google calendar link: https://www.google.com/calendar/emb...roup.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back