wiseco pistions
apr head studs
apr main studs
apr rod bolts
apr exhaust manifold studs
ALL fel-pro gaskets

have not gotten bearings

will post photos as i go

The rod bolts, ARP, are included with the K1 rods...

Lol never, im penny pinching as much as I can. So far rods, pistions, apr main and head and exhaust studs. Cost me 1100

i dont have enought money at the moment, if i do what should i get ? for comfort not for race

i dont have enought money at the moment, if i do what should i get ? for comfort not for race

Lowest duro (75, I believe) AWR mounts. If you can't get the whole set, get the front and rear mounts. They will make a huge difference. Also help lengthen the life of the LSD.

Best to be getting some sort of upgraded diff in the transmission. The stock one won't hold long if you beat on it at all. There's a welded stock one of the for sale pages right now.

O no il run stock boost for a little and I wont race it at all. But can you post link to what is best street driving trans ?

you can either get an mfactory diff or a welded stock replacement diff and put in your transmission. there no one that build upgraded transmissions for our cars. just got to piece one together to suit your needs.

I love my steedspeed manifold. spools up really quick even with stock downpipe. bought the car with it so I don't know how the stock one compared. did u get one with an external wastegate flange or just the o2 bung?

K1 rods
wiseco pistions
apr head studs
apr main studs
apr rod bolts
apr exhaust manifold studs
ALL fel-pro gaskets
505zoom pulley
505zoom air difuser
505zoom cover kit
awr oil pan
steedspeed exhaust mani
clevite bearings
505zoom sag attack (coming soon)
westwing roof spoiler (coming soon) i hope
Exedy Stage 1 clutch
street unit side mounts (once he takes them off)
AWR f/r mounts (once he takes them off)
mishamoto Radiator
mishamoto Radiator fan shroud and fans

i did send off my crank to be balance as well as when i get the rods and pistions
the head will get a cleaning (beedBlast) possible future of porting and polishing with valve job

Last edited:
Back