My 2011 MazdaSpeed 3

TheScene

:
2011 MazdaSpeed 3
Hey all, I"m brandy new here. I've done a lot to my car so far.

Autotech High Pressure Fuel Pump Internals
CORKSPORT 2010+ Mazdaspeed 3 Front Tower Bar
CORKSPORT License Plate Bracket Relocation Kit For 2010+ Mazda 3/Mazdaspeed 3
CORKSPORT Stage II Power Series Short Ram Intake for Mazdaspeed 3
MagnaFlow 15557 Large Stainless Steel Performance Exhaust System Kit
RallyArmor Mud Flapps
Tinted Windows
Window Visors
BC Racing Coilovers
Debadge The Tailgate.
Evil M (Tailgate)
Black Logo (Front Of Car)
Aftermarket Radio
Camera For Backing Up
Shark Fin
Black Synapse Mazdaspeed 3 & 6 BOV Kit
D5163U Car DVD GPS player for New MAZDA3 8'' Digital Touch Screen

Here's images of my car.. They were taken from a friend who does photography for a fun. He does a great job. This was taken around VERNON, Hartford, CT,USA.
I know my car isn't as great as a lot of yours, but it takes a s*** ton of money to build it up.
I'm coming from a 2007 Black Mazda 3 sedan. And this is my first actual really nice car.
I take very good care of it, as in cleaning wise. And I'm freaking damn proud of my whip. I know this is girly and super cheesy but I call my car "The Red Baron" don't know why, or how i came up with it, but it fits. Have a friend who says I should get a good size sticker of the maltese-cross put somewhere. I don't know.. I think of Hitler when I see it ehh.

Anyways please do enjoy my post, and images.

34eqa3b.jpg

2i8hyiq.jpg

2a8j9j8.jpg

2wdc09i.jpg

23kug6.jpg

z97yx.jpg

2mfk5k0.jpg

2q1zbxl.jpg

25hh4ls.jpg

nlzwx3.jpg

et62kk.jpg

2i21kjn.jpg

2hdcubk.jpg

2edpfmv.jpg

2h5qter.jpg

264s5mr.jpg

Updated Images.

mb4i9h.jpg

1zb9ao8.jpg

2mccz8x.jpg

2n054ba.jpg

2mw81u0.jpg

2rgkrux.jpg

168ino1.jpg

312eb83.jpg

k568i8.jpg
(BACK UP CAMERA)

Beautiful car. Thanks for sharing.

How long have you had it?

I'm more into performance mods. I'm curious about the reason and purpose for the pump internals. It would appear you are still on stock tune and have the stock downpipe and midpipe. And why the BOV? You are, hopefully, NOT trying to run it VTA.

If you are planning performance upgrades there are a few of us here who have been modding these cars since '07-'08 and have figured out some of the things that work and don't. If we can help, read the threads and hit us up.

About time someone wrote me haha.. I've seen just x amount of views.. yeah the access port is mad expensive. Umm... I got this car a few day before Fourth of July last year.

I don't have stock exhaust anymore.. as I wrote, or thought I did. Over the weekend I had my buddy install the Magnaflow exhaust.
Yeah still on stock tune.. yeah I went all over the place.. it's because cobb access is like 600.. and plus i started late last year in doing things. but this year cause of taxes, and other s***.. I have the cake to do s*** now. umm.. I'am going to get downpipe.. unsure if its cobb / cp-e. Also, looking into a front mount/top unsure.

What's wrong with that BOV i got.. my friend who's a mazda certif, told me about it. I wanted something diff then everyone else has and s***.. and kinda don't want that tweety bird sound.. its nice for a sort time but other than that yah. I'm brandy new to the whole scene anyways. I hope to get the Access Port this year..

I'll be buying soon I hope from http://www.jamesbaroneracing.com

Tru-Torsion.125 Rear Sway Bar - Red
Stage 3:Red Adjustable Shift Plate, Bushings & 80a Motor Mount

https://www.corksport.com/corksport-urethane-exhaust-hangers-for-the-2010-mazda-3-mazdaspeed-3.html
CORKSPORT Urethane Exhaust Hangers for the 2010+ Mazdaspeed 3 and Mazda 3

What, I really want is to have my car to be kinda of a silent killer, so if I roll up to a stop they don't know what i got under the hoiod and such. Want the guy next to be like DAMN..

You can buy a used Hypertech and a SRI used. You can get some very good deals. Most of my mods were bought used. BTW your car looks great!

Thanks. I take very good care of my car, since i spent a lot of money on it. And seeing as it's something I enjoy a lot more, than the prev cars I've.

Also, I don't know what Hypertech / SRI are? I'm new like i said to the game

I do talk, and have my friend install my stuff for me, since I don't know what I'm doing. I ask my friend Dave, loads of questions on if i should get certain things, or don't even bother wasting my time with them. And wasting money

umm... the pictures.. the earlier ones. are all stock... the rims came like that black.. I get loads of people asking me if I did something with them I said nope.
The only things that didn't come with the car. were the evil M on the back of car.. the black visors for windows, mudd flaps. dark black mazda logo on front of car, and tinted windows.

But, once my friend threw on my exhaust and internals over the weekend, I do feel a lot more power. Which is super rad. Its so rad to have a turbo, works wonderful on highways if your behind someone slow, and need to speed pass them, or to beat someone to somewhere. or another car.

But, thanks for digging my photo's man :) W00t!

Back