MSP Downpipe

dbernard

:
Mazdaspeed Protege
Hey guys,
I'm looking to replace my down pipe. Does anyone make these anymore or have a aftermarket one. Corksport is not making any and the GHL "S" pipe street unit is selling is insanely priced. ($675) I prefer not to buy from SU.

BACKGROUND:
I started loosing boost within the past month or so and it's not a vacuum line, or wastegate issue. I have a leak in the exhaust. I purchased a new exhaust from Corksport but I would like to upgrade the down pipe while I'm at it.

Thanks!

GHL isn't made anymore anyway and **** SU. Your best bet is to keep your eyes peeled for a PEP 3'' DP or a CS DP here in the FS section. Other than that, the only other option is custom

theres 2 POPE dp that ive seen for sale recently. and one guy might be selling a MAM bullhorn manifold and 3in DP as a complete set.

I'll have a CS down pipe posted this weekend for sale
Btw how much were these going for?

Speedcircuit sells a 2.5" dp, but it says it won't fit with stock turbo setup. Don't know what you're setup is, but, but you could always modify it to work. It wouldn't be too bad for $250 if it still has the stock T25 flange on it.

Back