MSP Body Kit

ES Model

:
Mazda, Protege 00 ES 1.8
Some guy is selling me a Msp body kit for $450,(with spoiler n primed) and Im interested in it and before i waste my time checking it I'd like to know if it'll fit on my 2000 Pro. I know the front of the 01+ is different so there's a chance ill hear a no... but I still would like to know!

Thanks in Advance

Don't bet the front won't fit...

IMG_5031.jpg

IMG_5082.jpg

IMG_5108.jpg

Thats a 99-00 proty with the msp front bumper on it which is the same as the mp3 and p5 bumper. Talk to Chicohond@91, he has done it to his car.

It may fit..as shown in that pic..but it looks like complete ass as it doesnt fit the headlights.

TO use the front..correctly..you need to swap front fenders, and hood, as well as the headlights.

There is a Guy who molded the lowere section of an MSP bumper to his 99-00 bumper so it did fit right without the front end swap and it looked really sweet.
Search for that guy...Someone will find the thread for you I am sure.

this guy made it fit found it on cardomain...
490422_101_full.jpg

mines came out like dat other guys one so im trying to fit it better
m_c8e45f79b7918f9cbf4db8c1b1448667.jpg

protege06 said:
mines came out like dat other guys one so im trying to fit it better
m_c8e45f79b7918f9cbf4db8c1b1448667.jpg

Ry....

sport20 bumper!!! get the sport20!!!!!!!!!

seriously.. i've gone through VIS AVG kit, DG Motorsport front bumper, and also had a buddy club2 kit..

the VIS and buddy club2 would require PROFESSIONAL help to make fit..
in the end... it would be cheaper to just buy something that was made specifically for your car... do the research... save $$$ and make the investment..

my ES ... has msp front, p5 sides.... shoulda bought this from the get-go. would've saved me money, time, and stress.

but.. that's just my $.02

Back