MSP Axleback FS - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctb2024

:
2003 Mazdaspeed Protege
MSP Axleback FS

I have an OEM MSP axleback muffler, upgraded to a bigger setup (CS Powerseries). There is nothing wrong with this piece, but* it will take breaking the bolts that connected it to the midpipe. They had begun to weld themselves (unsure if the previous owners used low quality bolts or if some fluke with age caused it). I'm used to using loctite or other nut blasters but this time I had to hacksaw right before to get it off given I couldn't find my blow torch and needed to get the new exhaust on asap).

I really am just looking to find a good home for it, not really trying to gouge with money. If you don't like my price definitely counter it, within reason obviously ha. Feel free to text me (540) 623-6309 for the fastest response. $75 + shipping. I'm open to trades too! PM/Text/Email

List Date: 1/11/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: MSP Axleback FS
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Just sold. Thanks for reaching out everyone. I will have plenty of OEM parts here soon after I upgrade.

As a side note, if you commit to buying an item, please follow through! Had a couple folks from this forum reach out and ended up bailing out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back