MS6 shopping

Chantal

:
2006 MS6
Hi all,

I've found a couple MS6s for sale in my area. Aside from the normal things to look at when car shopping, are there any MS6 weak spots I should look for? Or please direct me to a thread that answers my question.

My favorite one is black with 54k mi on it and it's from NY. :)

Thanks so much! :)

I bought my wifes MS6 from Spokane when we still lived in Wa. As far as the car goes its hard to see any of the major issues. I would look for a leaking transfer case and see if there are any mods.

Side note if you don't mind traveling I am putting my wife MS6 up for sale later this week. 2007 LPM 47k miles has SU rear motor mount and spin on oil filter conversion, motegi wheels and a subwoofer installed. Pm me if your interested.

I was in the same position as you were late last year. I had several options and decide with a black MS6 and I'm loving it. Not sure how the market is South of the border, however, I can't imagine it's too much different aside from price lol! But as mentioned it's difficult to just visual look for issues before purchasing.

Always test drive the car and look for signs of white smoke (turbo seals issue) are the obvious things to do first. Oh but this link is what I used to help me: http://forum.***************/mazdas...mps-noob-thread-summary-guide-new-owners.html

i'm currently own a 2009 black coupe chevy cobalt ss turbo. im looking to get a ms6 and i've found a few in the area and also have found a few rx-8's. ms6 or rx7? im really wanting something that does 0-60 in under 5.5sec. yes i know the rx7 is slower but how much modification and $ would the rx7 take to get it to be faster then the ms6. or would it be worth my time?
thanks

Back