MP3 sidemarkers...

:
Mazdaspeed Protege
ok,i have an MSP,and i have clear side markers. does the MP3 come with orange side markers? if so,i'd like to know if anyone wants to trade or sell me their sidemarkers? please let me know,thanx guys.

My MP3 has orange side markers. Try checking out a junkyard for other proteges. I can't remember if the older ones are amber or not.

The tribute as well as a few other cars in the Ford/Mazda/Jaguar/Land Rover/etc lineup have the same yellow markers. It shouldn't be terribly hard to find a set.

Orange Side Markers

Hi,
I'm looking for a set aswell, if anybody finds an extra set let me know.

How much are they at the dealer anyway?

Thanks,
MP52266

Can't be cheap, you can just call a local dealer and they'll tell you though. A member on the TO boards sold a set recently for ~30CAD

Hi,
I'm looking for a set aswell, if anybody finds an extra set let me know.

How much are they at the dealer anyway?

Thanks,
MP52266

Anybody still looking for these? I have a pair that is just waiting to be shipped if someone wants them. PM me if interested.

i just sent my orange to someone and hopefulllly lol hes sending his clear. i dont know why anyone would want orange, looks like every other car. and dont the p5s come orange too?

because some cars do look much better with them...prime example is the spicy orange MSP, yellow P5s, and any P5 which have the orange bumper reflector/light.
P5s came with clear, if they had any at all (some did, some didn't).

I have amber ones PM me.
How hard are they to take off. I have not even looked.
Christopher

I have amber ones PM me.
Christopher

super easy. one of the sides has a plastic piece that retracts if you stick something flat into it (dont use a screw driver please...dont mess up da paint). then just pull it on out.

^You don't even need a screwdriver...just pull the light either to the front or to the back of the car, and then pull out from the opposite direction. In other words, if you pull it towards the front, pull out from the rear end of it. You'll have to tug a little bit the first time but not much. If it doesn't budge, just try in the other direction. It literally takes me 1-2 seconds to take out, and another 15 seconds to wrestle with the wiring (there's a super small tab you have to press to get the wiring out).

I have amber ones PM me.
Christopher

PM'd awaitng reply

Edit: Just found out we are in the same area definelty want to trade hit me up. On vacation leave for Miami for a week or so tomorrow. If not we can do it when I get back.

Last edited:
WTT orange for clear

Hi have my Factory amber ones and I am looking for some clears willing to trade. any takers??????

Latest posts

Back