MORE SPEED CAPTAIN! New Server on the way!

Cute...Fortunately we've got one of the best in the business on the task...Not some boost/power hungry kid without a clue...Mazdaspeed was created and is managed by REAL PROFESSIONALS & HARDCORE ENTHUSIASTS and in that sense...Our server and setup definitely has the "Mazdaspeed" spirit! (drive)

Will we have any outage in this transition? If so, do you have a time/date/etc...yet?

UPDATE!

First of all...I greatly appreciate everyones patience during the upgrade process!

We're back online now and I'm assuming we're on the new server and that the new setup is being optimized as I type this post...I'm in contact with our technical "Tour de Force" Enry and awaiting his confirmation that we're not only on the new server but that all systems are in fact...."GO"! (2thumbs)

I will be sure to post the confirmation as soon as I receive it...Thank you once again for your patience and please enjoy the forums! :D

UPDATE!

I've been in contact with Enry and just got this response...

"The site was down because the database crashes and it took hours to fix it (because of the size and the speed of the old server). I am working on the transfer as we speak, so if you see the site going down it's because we are moving it over. The transfer will be complete this weekend.

Sorry that it's taking so long but the amount of data to transfer is quite large, like 40-50gb!"

Stay tuned for more updates...Thank you!

Congrats on the new server Antoine, but it seems to be very slow this morning? Looks like it is having issues downloading the gifs?

Thank you for the support, Bruce...Enry posted up a thread to report any issues caused by the upgrade to the new server...Please post them in the following thread:

<label for="rb_iconid_2">
icon2.gif
</label> Please advise of any problems here

More Speed

thank you Antoine for the new server
speaking of speed could anyone tell me how to remove the 160km speed limit from my cx9(wrc)

Rody

Sure, hit the brake pedal 3 times until the car comes to a complete stop. Take the keys out of the ignition and hand them to someone else. Let them drive.
thank you Antoine for the new server
speaking of speed could anyone tell me how to remove the 160km speed limit from my cx9(wrc)

Rody

Back