Moonroof Wind Deflector No Longer Needed...

7red7

:
2006 Mazda 5 S Touring
Hey there everyone, I decided to remove my moonroof wind deflector as it's sort of a pain to try and clean underneath while washing and detailing the car and my wife also prefers the look without it...

So I'm giving it away...I've had it installed for about a month now and it's still fairly close to brand new looking...It's all cleaned up and boxed away for now...There are no instructions for the install, but it is so simple and the parts are already on the deflector where they should go...It's a plug and play assembly and can be done in about 3-5 minutes even without them...You can see it on my car in the pictures linked in my sig down below...

If anyone living in the US or Canada would like it for their 5, please let me know and I'd be more than happy to send it to you...I'll pay the shipping costs and all...I just want it to go to someone who may want to use it and appreciate it for their 5 :D

Send me a PM here with your address and I'll ship it by the end of this weekend...

****Moderators, please do not delete this thread as it is not a sale item...I am not charging anything for the item nor am I charging shipping, this is strictly a giveaway to the first person to reply to me**** :D

HAPPY DRIVING!!!

DAN

Last edited:
nicktwist said:
Hey red...i definitely want it, if its still available...i also pmed u about it...coool...thanks!!!

Reply sent and it is yours my friend!!! :D

Yes thanks so much!!! thats very generous of you!!! it will come to good use and I will post some pics after i get some other stuff done....thanks again!!!

My pleasure!!! I'm glad it's going to be put to use again :D Besides, it doesn't really cost that much and my month of use got me my money's worth :D

I'll ship it first thing Monday :D

DAN

Back