Model/Trim ID ??

How can I figure out which model or Trim of CX5 the rental place gave me?

I see a CX5 badge on the LR hatch, and it doesn't have Nav or CarPlay - that's all I can figure out...(evil)

What year is it ? Just saying that it doesn*t have CarPlay or Nav is kind of like saying that the color is white.

sorry didn't know that - I assume it is a 2019 as it's a rental; could be 2018 - Enter-prise did not even give me paperwork on it, tho they claim they will Email it (hopefully by the time I turn it in...)

The outer part of the seat bottoms is leather like, will have to check on the rest.

I was hoping someone knew of a badging to look at or a code in the VIN...

If its a 2019 and has 17 inch wheels its either a Sport or Touring. One easy way to tell the difference is if the rear windows have privacy tint on them. The sport does not get privacy tint. Also the Touring has the leatherette seats with the suede in the middle. On 2018 models the Touring came with the same 19in wheels as the Grand Touring.

Now if you the seats are all leather and the headlights have the halo around the main bulb then you have a Grand Touring or higher trim depending on the year. If its a 2019 and its a Reserve or Signature trim then the Skyactiv badge should say turbo on it I believe.

If it*s a 2019 and has 17 inch wheels it*s either a Sport or Touring. One easy way to tell the difference is if the rear windows have privacy tint on them. The sport does not get privacy tint. Also the Touring has the leatherette seats with the suede in the middle. On 2018 models the Touring came with the same 19in wheels as the Grand Touring.

Now if you the seats are all leather and the headlights have the halo around the main bulb then you have a Grand Touring or higher trim depending on the year. If it*s a 2019 and it*s a Reserve or Signature trim then the Skyactiv badge should say turbo on it I believe.

No turbo badge on 2019 Reserve or Signature.

Asian versions, I believe, have a red T after CX5. Wonder why they didn*t put that on the US cars?

Also, Reserve would have the AWD badge and Signature would be badged. Both would also have CarPlay and Nav.

Back