Mishimoto Oil Catch Can???

Yeah I noticed a lot of ppl with that occ. I want if there a cheaper one that worked about the same. Thank you.

I have used their carbon fiber occ before. Super easy to install and the carbon looks awesome in your engine bay ;) If carbon fiber isn't your thing, I know they make them in a polished and really cool looking black finish. I think one of the best features is the drain plug on the bottom. Its not something you have to empty very often, but it makes it really easy to do so.

i have one of the black OCC from Mishimoto and it looks awesome, and install is easy. i havent had it on for very long but seems to work well so far. really happy with it.

I have used their carbon fiber occ before. Super easy to install and the carbon looks awesome in your engine bay ;) If carbon fiber isn't your thing, I know they make them in a polished and really cool looking black finish. I think one of the best features is the drain plug on the bottom. Its not something you have to empty very often, but it makes it really easy to do so.

If you hook up the OCC right in the MS3, you aren't able to see it. It's supposed to be lower than the place it connects in. A TRUE occ goes between the PCV and the intake manifold, should NOT have a breather, either.

If you want a vent off your VC (because your intake doesn't have a place for the stock line to go), get a vented breather canister.

Latest posts

Back