millenia ?. and why is ther no millenia section?

ok so there is no spot for millenias on this forum? thats ridicoulous, its mazdas most luxurious car. anyways im looking all over to find aftermarket tail lights for my millenia? can anyone help please?! also im looking wher to find an HID headlight kit and wondering if 18s can fit on my 2001 mazda millenia? somebody please help. thanks, tim

millenias are nice cars to be sure, they just don't get alot of aftermarket support. i see so few of them on the road.

for an HID kit i could help you out i would just need to know what bulb size your OEM bulb is for the low beam.

im not positive on the size? i was thinking about just getting some bright xenon bulbs though since the car already has projector headlights? any answers to my other ?s

Check under the Other Mazdas subforum.

I had a MilleniaS for a couple of years, nice car. I wouldn't go with 18" wheels, your tire profile would be so low that your ride would suffer and you would no dobut bend your wheels over the smallest bump.

Check under the Other Mazdas subforum.

I had a MilleniaS for a couple of years, nice car. I wouldn't go with 18" wheels, your tire profile would be so low that your ride would suffer and you would no dobut bend your wheels over the smallest bump.

I actually sold my stock MS6 rims with OEM tires to a friend of mine with a millenia S and there were no issues what so ever and it looks really nice. No difference in ride comfort or anything.

The Millenia was a low volume car in the US and there aren't many parts available for it ('02 S owner here). Moving this to the 'other Mazda' section.

The biggest Millenia section is at MazdaWorld.org. Im not discrediting this site or anything but if any Millenia owners need help thats where there is the most knowledge on the Millenia.

Sadly tunersteve is correct there is barely any aftermarket support for it, im own a 2000 Millenia S Millenium Edition. We do have a member that sells a CAI for the 2.3S.

Hey. Reading this post second. Thanks for the heads up on the other forum. I'm trying to sell my Millenia. It's a 2002 white pearl with only 54k miles on it. No accidents.. I just fell in love with another car and want to buy that one.

In the Netherlands where i live, there are only 100 millenias, in Greece like 200... In europe it's called the XEDOS 6 (small one) and Xedos 9
it's a very rare car, you could call it a collectors item...

Back