might buy a 2004 Mazda speed Miata

LostSoulx316

Contributor
:
2003 Protege5
i want to trade my 2003 p5 in and get a 2004 speed miata its got 19k miles on it paints fine but all 4 wheels are scaped and dinged and one tire has a chunk taken out of it and the front mount is bent in the middle and the guys wants 20k for is is that a good deal and what should i get this car for or what do you guys and girls think its worth?

17K is too high with that damage & mileage IMO.

I paid about 19K for my 2004 MSM brand new with 3 miles on the odometer.

i was going to see if i could get it down to 15 14 cause its been on the lot for 7 months but nothing wrong with it i drive it every week end cause i tell them im going to get it so i get 24 - 48 hour test drives haha

i was going to see if i could get it down to 15 14 cause its been on the lot for 7 months but nothing wrong with it i drive it every week end cause i tell them im going to get it so i get 24 - 48 hour test drives haha

$15,000 would be a very good price. I'd go as high as $16,000. If you can get them to sell it to you below $16,000 I recommend going for it...MSM's are a blast :)

There's an 04 velocity red MSM in York, PA with 6000 miles (mint condition) selling for less than what this person is asking for. If you look around, you can find 04s going for $15.5k - $17k

Just a quick note, out in Portland, OR, they wanted 22k for their 04 MSM, I got them down to 18k...it only had 14k mi on it...had a bunch of other goodies like parrot bt...just be careful...

Dealers trade-in on NADA
Dealers sell on KBB

My Credit Union would only finance on NADA East Coast, diff cost then West Coast and would only finance up to $16.3K

If I had known those numbers before I was trying to get $$$ to dealer, I may have been in a better spot...unfortunately, the car had been warehoused for almost 10months...so they were in a bad spot... and refused to undersell it...(headshake
So I paid a bit more for a limited available car in great conditions with low miles...the way I see it, I still got mine (nana)

YMMV, GL HF!
my .02

Back