Meet this Saturday August 17th, free food/T-shirts, awards, Vendors, Prizes

hozzmanrx7

:
1988 & 1991 Mazda RX7 Tubr0 Carrera
Meet 3rd Saturday of every month, free food/T-shirts, awards, Vendors, Prizes

August 17th will be a full on full on MazFest type thing, only without the track event.
Plan on rolling in around 9AM, Raffle and Best of Meet awards around 2PM.
Expectations are for up to 150 cars.
Right now the plan is for Vendors (Racing Beat among others have confirmed),
Free T-Shirts (at least the first 100 anyway),
Free catered food (more than hamburgers, hot dogs, and soft drinks),
Raffle for Vendor and MPH donations
Best of Meet awards.
Mazda Corporate is involved and will be bringing one or more special secret car from their famous basement for display. What will it/they be..Vintage..Concept?? Youll have to come to the meet to find out.
So those of you that weren't going to MazFest for whatever reason, now you have an alternative the weekend before.
And those of you going to MazFest, think of this as a tune up meet for it.

Last edited:
Mazda of Puente Hills - All Mazda Car Show/Meet
FREE: Food, Raffle, Gifts, No Charge Car Show Registration and more…

Date: 17 AUG 2013
Time: 10am to 3pm

15 hours left to prepare your rides for the show. Tick Tock ladies and gentlemen. :)

A BIG thank you to all that made it out. I had to leave before the raffle due to other commitments. But before I left I did a count of cars and I came up with 112. I'm sure I missed some, so I'm probably understating.

Miatas - 44

There were 19 3's & 6's broken down as follows:
Mazda 3's - 13
Mazdaspeed 3's - 5
Mazdaspeed 6's - 1

There were 49 Wanklemobiles broken down as follows
Old Schools - 4
Old School drool car (Renesis Engine for instance - 1
Repu's - 2
1st Gen's - 4
2nd Gen's - 15
3rd Gen's - 10
RX8's - 13

Raffle
There were reportedly some really great prizes given away from the Raffle. Set of tires, lots of factory and aftermarket parts including from Racing Beat, AEM and factory/dealer stuff. Don't know what the tires were worth, but listed value for the one prize I did see was over $600.

Show Awards
I heard Robert/FC3S91 won Best of Show Modified Mazda in a very tight vote result. I happen to know that he barely nosed out a most excellent Black RX8.
Other categories were Best of Show, Best Stock, and (I kid you not) Dirtiest car there.

The secret car Mazda Corporate shipped over for display was a amazingly cool Motorsport Miata. The hood wasn't open, so I'm just going to believe that that there was 16X under the hood.

And I'll take this moment to plug that this is a get together we do EVERY 3rd Saturday of the month. Vendors, raffles, and T-Shirts we'll probably only do once or twice a year. But you can count on free food and drinks like we had today waiting for you EVERY 3rd Saturday of the month. See y'all Saturday, September 21st.

Latest posts

Back