mazdaspped 6?/MPS 6?

sukispeed

Here are some pics of the MPS 6 Concept car, to be unveiled at the Paris Motor Show tomorrow. For those that don't know, the car is powered by a turbocharged version of the MZR 2.3L I-4, and is expected to make 280 hp. It has a 6-speed manual transmission and AWD, along with electronically controlled differentials. Let the drooling begin. :eek: :cool:
Mazda6MPS01-s.jpg

Mazda6MPS07-s.jpg

Mazda6MPS11-s.jpg

Mazda6MPS12-s.jpg

Mazda6MPS22-s.jpg

Mazda6MPS23-s.jpg

Mazda6MPS23-s.jpg

Photos of the MPS 6!

Here are some pics of the MPS 6 Concept car, to be unveiled at the Paris Motor Show tomorrow. For those that don't know, the car is powered by a turbocharged version of the MZR 2.3L I-4, and is expected to make 280 hp. It has a 6-speed manual transmission and AWD, along with electronically controlled differentials. Let the drooling begin. :eek: :cool:
Mazda6MPS01-s.jpg

Mazda6MPS07-s.jpg

Mazda6MPS11-s.jpg

Mazda6MPS12-s.jpg

Mazda6MPS22-s.jpg

Mazda6MPS23-s.jpg

ok so i guess i may just have to become a coollector of mazda performance series cars....i will keep this mp3 and i am starting my saving for my down payment on this car.,...that thing looks very very sharp...WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!....let the saving begin

sukispeed, how did you end up with my post under your name? Very strange. I smell moderator mischief. :wtf:

Personally I think it doesn't look that amazing. A little too much going on in the rear end. I prefer something more subtle, such as a BMW M3 or any Audi S-series. But the performance figures are definetley something to drool over.

I'm not a big fan of the wheels but DAMN! if half of what is shown in the concept makes it to production...SIGN ME UP!

mazda's designs are getting way better. I love this design. I would definitely pay for one of these. Any idea when these would hit the market?

i was wondering that too.......also what kinda MSRP would we be lookin at? the MSP is roughly 4 grand more than the protege ES so if we expected similar pricing on the MS6 where would that put us? An interesting note while it looks like its larger than a protege and is indeed a full size sedan, I took alook at the leg room in it (cuz im really tall and getting a compact MSP) and although the 6 has 3 inches more hiproom, it only has .1 inches more legroom......

Back