Mazdaspeed protege5

trashboat

:
2003 mazda protege5
I have a 2003 Mazda protege 5, and I am looking to upgrade the suspension. It is a daily driver and I would like to occasionally autox. What would be the best suspension set up? I was also curious, would the mazdaspeed protege stock coil overs fit in the protege5? and how could a acquire the mazdaspeed coilovers?
Thanks

stock MSP doesn't have coilovers. They are Tokico struts and Racing Beat springs. The car also has Racing Beat front and rear swaybars underneath and a strut brace under the hood. Just scan the protege FS section. They pop up all the time

stock MSP doesn't have coilovers. They are Tokico struts and Racing Beat springs. The car also has Racing Beat front and rear swaybars underneath and a strut brace under the hood. Just scan the protege FS section. They pop up all the time

Hey, thanks for the info, and I will do that.

MSP strut tower brace is the same the P5 has from the factory, just painted silver instead of red. Keep in mind the factory MSP rear struts have a higher spring perch and will jack the rear end up 3/4" compared to aftermarket Tokiko blues.

Back