Mazdaspeed Protege RoadMagnet Springs

MP5stephen

:
Mazda Protege5 & Miata M Edition
Can you easily and successfully install those springs on an '03 Protege5? I know they lower it an inch front and rear, and I'm curious on the exact spring rate on them, anyone know? BTW, I'm running 17" on falken ziex ze-912's. Any possible rubbing problems? I also plan to get some wheel spacers with the springs.

My car is lowered 1.4 all around and am running 205/40/17s with no rubbing at all. But as was posted, that's gonna depend on the offset of the rim + whatever the spacers are gonna do to change things. I am not running any spacers and the offset is 43 on my rims IIRC.

My car is lowered 1.4 all around and am running 205/40/17s with no rubbing at all. But as was posted, that's gonna depend on the offset of the rim + whatever the spacers are gonna do to change things. I am not running any spacers and the offset is 43 on my rims IIRC.

I have 17's. Roadmagnets drop the car 1" all the way around. I'd like to get spacers because I think if I were to not put them in there, the wheels would look smaller. I don't know what size spacers I need. I wanted bigger tires so I could get rid of some of the wheel gap, but I'm running extremely low profile ZE912's. =/

Picture:
DSCN0570.jpg

showing you how big my tires are, and how much wheel gap I have. ...if it helps.

Last edited:
Back