Mazda2 Emergency Vehicle

Medic5

:
2013 Mazda2
Earlier in the year I posted my 2013 Mazda2 with heavy red trim.
Since then, a lot has happened and changed in the vehicle. Along with a whole color makeover.

Currently, It's used as an emergency vehicle, here are the Accessories!

Aesthetic and Diagnostics
  • ScanGauge Diagnostics
  • Coverking Neoprene Seat Covers
  • HP Dash Cam
  • Kumho Performance Tires
  • zXe White Headlights
  • Pioneer AVH X3500 Double Din Touchscreen
  • Stubby Antenna
  • Black Locking Lug Nuts
  • Exhaust Tip
  • Brake Light Flasher (6 Fast then solid)

Power & Tools
  • 500 Watt inverter. (Going to upgrade to 2000)
  • Craftsman Evolv Air Compressor
  • Pneumatic Tools
  • Hydraulic Ram
  • Hand Tools/Saws-All/Cordless Drills
  • Bolt Cutters/Fubar/Axe/Haligan Bar

Radio Equipment
  • Dual Band Wifi Repeater with 3G
  • Universal Cell Repeater
  • UHF/VHF Transceiver
  • PCTel Dual Band Wifi/Cellular Antenna
  • Larsen VHF/UHF Antenna

Emergency Equipment
  • Soundoff Signal nForce Tri-Color Lightbar
  • Soundoff Signal Phantom Rear Lights
  • Various other rear and front lights.
  • Feniex 100 Watt Siren

More to come once I can get more power running through this.
I'll need to upgrade the stock 90Amp Alternator to a ~140-180 if I can find one.

And last but not least... Once the new alternator goes in, I'm planning on wiring an XBox 360 into the Dash Touchscreen, and utilizing XBox Live through the Car's wifi. You'll be able to play XBox Live on the go! I think it's awesome, but some people may not. Opinions? Still modding my XBox so that the disc wont come loose or scratch with bumps. Almost done.

MPG:
- City: 30
- Highway: 27
- Backroads: 42

Pictures Below:
attachment.php

attachment.php

rjeiia.jpg

641agi.jpg

rc3bzs.jpg

Other Accessory Pics:
image_003.jpeg
image_002.jpeg
image_005.jpeg

Attachments

• image_001.jpeg
    image_001.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 575
  • image_006.jpeg
    image_006.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 563
Last edited:
Looks cool and different! Only thing I'd add is a set of Rallyarmor mud flaps since you're on dirt roads from the looks of your photos.

That's my driveway, I would add flaps, but I'm moving to a city in 2 weeks, and I already have enough drag from the lightbar. ;)

Maybe the OEM Flaps would have less wind resistance to them?

They're behind the tires... it will be minimal, and frankly OEM won't do much. I'll probably get some just to protect the paint once I have stickier tires. Edit: I have a black car... its a biatch to keep clean :(

Last edited:
They're behind the tires... it will be minimal, and frankly OEM won't do much. I'll probably get some just to protect the paint once I have stickier tires. Edit: I have a black car... its a biatch to keep clean :(

I wanted to get mine painted the slate gray, but I chose not to for that very reason. I clay bar and wax the car really good twice per summer, and when it gets dirty, I can just rinse it right off. Actually it usually self cleans with a good rain. Got a few scratches here and there from branches and such, need to figure out a good way to fill them up and make it look good again. Also, I need to see if theres a way to fill a bunch of 1mm nicks in the windshield from some idiot with a dump truck with no cover when I drove through Georgia. Put at least 30 little 1mm nick in the glass, nothing major, just noticeable when I wax the window. And I don't want to replace it because of the tinting. Not sure if I can somehow fill them...

Back