Mazda RX-7 (FD) RS Wheels Set of 4 - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

jr81

:
07 mazda rx8
Mazda RX-7 (FD) RS Wheels Set of 4

Hello all. Trying to find some interest for a set of rare Mazda wheels.

Up for your consideration are a set of JDM rx-7 (FD) 17" RS wheels. These are very difficult to come by. Considering their age, the wheels are in very good condition. Please be advised that they're not perfect as there are signs of use and the typical wear and tear that comes along with wheels of this age (curb rash, etc.) With that said, all 4 wheels are true and there are no cracks or bends. The only somewhat significant damage to any of the wheels is a slight dent in the lip of one of the rear wheels. This is something that can be repaired pretty easily.

Rear wheels: 17 x 8.5 +50
Front wheels: 17 x 8.0 + 50

I have provided some pictures to give a good idea of the condition, however, I will also provide additional pictures if requested.

The wheels are located in Queens, New York. I'd prefer a local sale (or as local as possible) due to the size and weight of the wheels, however, all interest is appreciated. I will also consider reasonable offers. I hate to let them go but they were meant for a project that I was just never able to get off the ground. I'd like to see these go to a good home and someone get some use out of them.

Thanks for looking.

List Date: 5/31/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Mazda RX-7 (FD) RS Wheels Set of 4
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Mobile friendly version: Mazda RX-7 (FD) RS Wheels Set of 4

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back