Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - September 7 - 9, 2012

Coppertone

:
'04 Mazda6s Hatch
Continental Tire Sports Car Festival Powered by Mazda

Car Corral Experience Added to Continental Tire Sports Car Festival

Audi, BMW, Corvette and Mazda Car Owners Welcome to Join in the Excitement

MONTEREY, Calif., March 29, 2012 – Car Corrals are fun, owner-gatherings being organized by Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca for the Continental Tire Sports Car Festival, powered by Mazda, September 7-9, 2012.

The $60 car corral experience includes a three-day general admission and paddock ticket with open grandstand seating, a souvenir program and exclusive premium parking with other vehicles of the same brand – Audi, BMW, Corvette or Mazda.

“This is a great opportunity for car clubs or individual car owners to unite, and, at a great value,” says Gill Campbell, CEO/general manager of Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. “We’ve put together a package that any car enthusiast would enjoy being a part of, and we’re thrilled to have so many fans enjoy the experience as part of the Continental Tire Sports Car Festival.”

The Continental Tire Sports Car Festival features the GRAND-AM Rolex Sports Car Series where fans will see high performance Daytona Prototypes (DP) in this exciting sports car racing series. Superstar drivers provide close racing in both the DP and GT class production-based sports cars.

Audi car corral participants can cheer on APR Motorsport and Oryx Racing while BMW fans may support Chip Ganassi Racing and Turner Motorsports, Corvette devotees have Spirit of Daytona Racing, SunTrust Racing, GAINSCO/Bob Stallings Racing and the Action Express Racing teams and Mazda supporters boast Team Sahlen, Speed Source and the ever-popular Dempsey Racing.

For more information or to secure car corral tickets call 800-327-7322 or visit www.MazdaRaceway.com.

Last edited:
from Robert E. Champagne
President
C.J. Wilson's Children's Charities

"I just wanted you to know that the OC Register and Fox will do a feature on CJ Wilson Racing and CJ Wilson Children's Charities at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca in September!

The Angels will also provide some "give away" items for us."

more info and updates as we get them!

Awesome to see that the corrals are getting more publicity

MazdaRacewayFlyer2012.png

Update, we have sold 29 tickets so far and we will be hosting several families that will benefit from C J WILSON CHILDRENS CHARITIES. We are planning to serve lunch on Saturday. Corvette and Mini have sold more tickets than us, 33 and 32 respectively.......disappointed that we did not have a better showing, but there is always next year! Well the M.O.CO. is headed to the airport

workin

Im here but workin. In the paddock all day, if you see me say hey. Look for the shirt and backpack that says Aim. I dont bite!

clarification

The mazda 3 under the tent in the paddock uses Aim. Its not aol instant messenger.

Attachments

• 2012-09-08_10-30-37_110.jpg
    2012-09-08_10-30-37_110.jpg
    488.8 KB · Views: 126
Had a great weekend , definately a highlight was standing next to the Sahlen RX-8's exhaust while idling in the paddock! Now I know why I have hearing loss lol.

Heh... Yeah. Whatever you do, if you're ever in the pits and a DP car pulls in near you. PLUG YOUR EARS! Tom is still suffering for that one.

Thanks to all who attended our 2nd Annual Mazda Owner's Car Corral and especially to those who donated to our raffle on Saturday. We raised $390 for C.J. Wilson's Children's Charities.

We look forward to seeing you again next year!!

Back