MAZDA CX-5 CX5 TomTom RHD Sat Nav Satellite Navigation convert non Nav to NAV - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARRY

:
Mazda CX-5
MAZDA CX-5 CX5 TomTom RHD Sat Nav Satellite Navigation convert non Nav to NAV

Genuine Mazda Sat Nat RHD
There are 3 items that turn your non sat nav CX5 to a sat nav model
GPS reciever
SD card
SD card reader
once all hooked up , takes about 20 mins , and very simple .
Sat nav will display on Head unit .
For vehicles with factory fitted TFT-colour display and HMI-command switch in the centre console.

The Navigation Box is mounted in the dashboard and connected via USB to the factory fitted 5.8" (15cm) TFT-Colour touch screen/head unit (Easy plug-in installation). Supported Resolution: 480 x 272 pixels (QWVGA). Touch panel, steering wheel and central switch control. With 3 months of free LIVE Services in all LIVE countries (In LIVE countries, a built-in GPRS modem assures connectivity). Map of Europe (45 countries),

List Date: 9/22/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: MAZDA CX-5 CX5 TomTom RHD Sat Nav Satellite Navigation convert non Nav to NAV
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

The critics hate the Tom Tom navigation system. I haven't read a single review that says anything positive about the Tom Tom unit.

The critics hate the Tom Tom navigation system. I haven't read a single review that says anything positive about the Tom Tom unit.
Mines Fine , Does what is says , I have a tomtom stand alone unit in van for work and they are both exactly the same , both get me from A TO B with no problems ,
I am in the UK though if that makes any difference .

The one Im selling is a spare as I still have MAZDA Tomtom in CX5 and have had no problems

Okay, I wasn't trying to mess up your sale. I was just saying that so many people complain about the system that I wonder why anyone would want to convert. If it works good, then that's a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back