Mazda 3(new to Mazdas247)

Drummer7

:
2005 Mazda 3 2.0l 5speed
hello guys my name is Ian Mortimer i own a 2005 Mazda 3 2.0 5speed she runs great. i have a SRI install on it and a Full exhaust. but no headers yet. she is running on 245/45/18 and hugs the roads like glue supported with drilled and slotted rotors (brakes awesome) this is not my first Mazda ever to cross my path. my brother had a MazdaSpeed6 fast as hell. and a Mazda 6 V6.

I'm looking into doing some mods. i know my way my Mazda very well. someone was telling to advance my timing and that will give me some HP but i don't really know( if any info on this hit me up) i need a list of aftermarket Mazda 3 parts. it looks like there is a limited selections for parts on the internet
i wanted to get rid of this stupid plastic intake manifold. it looks like there is a limited option on Mazda aftermarket parts
(list of stuff i need info about)
IF ANYONE HAS INFO ON THIS STUFF PLZ LET ME KNOW.

*******************(MY FOCUS IS ON MY ENGINE AND MY SUSPENSION)**************
Engine:
[*]Larger aluminum radiator and performance fans
[*]Short and Cold air intake
[*]High output fuel injectors
[*]Stiffer motor mounts
[*]Lightweight accessory pulleys

Suspension:
[*]Strut Tower Bar
[*]Sway Bar Set
[*]Tower Brace Set
[*]Camber Adjustment Kit
[*]4-Point Ladder Brace
[*]Front Lower Tie Brace
[*]Mid Chassis Brace
[*]Rear Lower Tie Brace
[*]Trunk Reinforcement Bar
[*]Fully adjustable coilovers
[*]Rear Anti-Roll Bar Kit
[*]Shocks
[*]Floor brace
[*]Lower Rear Arm Bar
[*]Adjustable front&rear endlinks

Last edited:
Wow. I just realized that neither I, nor anybody else posted in this thread.
I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to all of the mods (what limited choices of them we have anyway) so I can't really help you there.
But welcome to the forums, man.

One place that's pretty good is Corksport.com.
They have a fair selection of parts for the regular 3.
For suspension specifically, GTspec.com is a great brand.
Over at the Subaru forums I regularly go to, one of the tuning shops with an '11 STI bought the whole set of GTSpec suspension parts, and they loved them.
You can find some of the GTSpec parts on eBay too, for cheaper.

Yes. The same engine from the Focus, but Wikipedia says it has a little more HP output, and also variable valve timing.

thanks. ok here is my new project. i have a set of 225-45-18 with a 3inch chrome lip. they fit on the car but the tire sticks out just a little and i want to lower it and if i do that they will rub bad.

Back