Mass MP3's

Just got my mp3 about a week or 2 ago, looking for who else got one around here. im from lowell, ma area.

I was at salisbury beach yesterday and when i was leaving, parked right next to me was another blue MP3, i was shocked it was so cool, left him a note with my number, might meet up at the beach next time.

i also see one down the street from where i work in lowell if that is anybody's on here hit me up.

lot of ppl going? what we gunna do lol. car show in the parking lot
i think there's like 7-8 of us, we like to get together once a month or so, have dinner, and hang out for a while, talk cars/mazda's...whatever...check out the link i posted in my first message for details...you're more than welcome to join us!!(spin)

we used to have a fellow mazda enthusiast who had the first mp3 in NH, he turbo'd it with a flying miata kit, it was pretty nice!!

Last edited:
welcome to the forum man! i'm from new bedford, but i'm going to umass lowell this fall, i drive a spicy msp.

niceee i'm transfering over from massasoit community college, i'm gna play baseball there i'm either gna live on university ave or 305 dutton

Just got my mp3 about a week or 2 ago, looking for who else got one around here. im from lowell, ma area.

I was at salisbury beach yesterday and when i was leaving, parked right next to me was another blue MP3, i was shocked it was so cool, left him a note with my number, might meet up at the beach next time.

i also see one down the street from where i work in lowell if that is anybody's on here hit me up.

Dude whats up man I am the other MP3 that was at salisbury beach that day man. Still got your digits man, that is so weird that i happened across this post. (first)

im from nh. i used to go to hampton beach and salisbury all the time. i wont be back in the area until dec but i like to spend alot of time down at the beach during the warmer months. i will be using my car to promote my shop so i cruise quite a bit

corey

i lost yours mazdaCon lol, and i totalled my MP3 ALREADY!!! im so pissed, looking at a 99 integra gsr or 06 cobalt.

HOlY (omg) ISH dude that sux (shocked) . I like the cobalt. and my boys has an integra that he just put the JDM front end on it looks fuINg sick man. sorry to hear about the MP3. good luck man.

^Subscrizzle for this as well. If anything I would be looking for the badges if yours aren't faded...And possibly seat covers as well for the drivers side.
Sorry to hear about your car...

i still owed money on the car, insurance co paid it off and gave me the difference of the value. cars at a salvage auction probably now. i don't really know. I've been watching it on carfax and nothing y

i dozed off for a half a sec at the wheel and hit a car traveling in the opposite direction =/

i was overtired, i was at a party and didnt leave till 7am because i didnt want to drive home drunk, i waited till i was sober, ate breakfast, and i crash, iduno i cant win, i was trying to be safe and it backfired.

prob going with a 99 integra gsr now, all black

Back