Manual and Delete Previous Destination

Just 2 weeks ago, I bought an 2021 CX-5 Grand Touring. I bought the Navigation disk from Amazon (the sales person recommend it saying it was $400 through the dealer) and of course a User Manual didn't came with in. Does anyone know where I can get a manual. One thing, I cannot figure out is how to delete a previous designation which was entered as test.
Thanks

Here's a link to the Mazda Navigation System Owner's Manual.

I think Page 55 of the manual details how to delete destinations.
This isn't what I am looking for. This explains how to delete a destination or waypoint when you want to modify a route. I want to know how to delete a previous destination. E.g. A destination where I'd never go again and therefore not needed to appear/display.
Thanks

This isn't what I am looking for. This explains how to delete a destination or waypoint when you want to modify a route. I want to know how to delete a previous destination. E.g. A destination where I'd never go again and therefore not needed to appear/display.
Thanks
Did you save it as a Favorite or is it just showing in the History?

Yea, don't micromanage your GPS system. LOL It will fall off as other destinations replace it.

I don't think he's saved it. I think he is just referring to it showing up in your History. Which will fall off as others replace it...

I don't think he's saved it. I think he is just referring to it showing up in your History. Which will fall off as others replace it...
Does anybody know if you can add a name to a saved destination? All I see when I go into Favorites is the address. Would be nice to attach a name.

OP has the new system.
On the older system, it is obvious and easy to delete history(previous destinations).

@MJCCX5,
I just bought a new 2022 w/ new GPS GUI.
Tried out the GPS today.

To delete previous destinations ...
Go to Previous Destinations.
Shift the rotary dial to the right.
You can delete one or delete ALL.
The trick is to shift the dial rightward to show the menu.
Hope this helps.

@MJCCX5,
I just bought a new 2022 w/ new GPS GUI.
Tried out the GPS today.

To delete previous destinations ...
Go to Previous Destinations.
Shift the rotary dial to the right.
You can delete one or delete ALL.
The trick is to shift the dial rightward to show the menu.
Hope this helps.
It didn't work for me.
I went to Previous Destinations
Previous Destinations Displayed
I shifted the Rotary Dial to the right, but no menu displayed.
What displayed was a split screen with the Previous Destinations appearing on left side and a map of my present destination on the right side. But NO menu.
Did I misunderstand something?
Regards

Let me take a snapshot for you next time.
Maybe try a diff split screen mode... there are three ways to split the screen.

Did you have the SD card set to "lock"?
Should not be in "lock".

Back