Lower and camber for my mp5

Wettyler

:
2002 Mazda protege5
I'm looking to lower my mp5 and add a little camber to it. I'm thinking about 2 inches lower and I'm not sure on the camber yet. If anybody can show me what y'all got so I can make up my mind that would be awesome!!!

I'm looking to lower my mp5 and add a little camber to it. I'm thinking about 2 inches lower and I'm not sure on the camber yet. If anybody can show me what y'all got so I can make up my mind that would be awesome!!!
Are you looking for springs or full coilovers? Going lower will naturally add a little camber. Otherwise slotting the struts or camber bolts will be necessary.

Are you looking for springs or full coilovers? Going lower will naturally add a little camber. Otherwise slotting the struts or camber bolts will be necessary.

I'm wanting to go full coilovers. I know it's not cheap but I'm going to build my car to be track ready.

I'm wanting to go full coilovers. I know it's not cheap but I'm going to build my car to be track ready.
Everybody, including me will recommend yellowspeeds or bc's. You'll have camber adjustment in the front. And depending on your height, you'll get more camber as you go lower in the rear. If its not enough, you'll need to slot, get camber bolts, or get Megan rear lateral links to achieve more camber.

BC coilovers have -2 degrees of camber adjustment in the rear. The lower bolt hole is slotted from the factory.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Back