Long time mazda owner just got into a 2010 MS3

maxuz

:
Mazda2
Hey all! I've been bumming around here for a bit in the 2 forums, but I just traded my 2 in for a 2010 Celestial Blue MS3. 20k miles, tech package, and I found out after the fact that I've got H&R springs and a resonator already off, so that's a bonus (I'm looking to buy a set of stock 2010 MS3 springs, if anyone is looking to move theirs). I've had an '04 Mazda3, an '07 MS3, an '04 RX-8, an '06 MX-5, and an '11 Mazda2 before this, so hopefully i can pull my own weight around here.

no pics yet, but i'll grab some this weekend to toss up. If there are any meets in the MA area, i'd quite likely be down.

Update: Here's a pic for those of you that wanted to see another CB MS3

428188_3316131380371_1180824043_3351579_1851514787_n.jpg

Last edited:
I figured someone might. got it at Best Chevrolet in Hingham.

If you do, I'd love to know what else was done to it other than the res delete and the springs. I haven't gotten to get under it yet and would hate to waste money. All i know so far is no shifter bushings, and from the feel at launch, probably no RMM. if there are upgraded fuel pump internals in there i'll totally buy him a drink.

LOL ya its definitely one of my buddys fianc's car. She's in a cobalt SS now because he also has a speed 3 (they had 2). It does not have internals but has been dyno-ed and is one of the factory freaks that makes more power than most stock from the start (lucky you). It had a cobb SRI and forge bpv before. Car has been taken care of and not driven that hard at all either.

we are all on MSF find the NATOR MA/NH section and that is where we hang. As it gets nicer out we'll get meets together and so on Im sure it'll be a blast to the past to see the car again haha

hah, he still have that cobb intake sitting around? I'd totally take that off his hands.

i'm registered as a VIP over there so i could see their buy/sell forums to get a pair of stock springs because **** MA roads. gonna put those on this weekend and immediately be disappointed that it's so much taller now.

Definitely want to turn up at meets. Are you / is he going to the cape cod run here?: http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123811850-2012-Cape-Cod-Run

I'm not sure if he has sold it yet but I'll ask him. Maybe he'll log onto here. Find us at MSF.

Leave those springs on! lol The car handles so much better from what I heard with them. I'm on the stock springs and its UGLY man

We don't really hang around 247 too much. We're always on MSF introduce yourself at the NATOR MA/NH section! ( I can't post the link because they block it lol)

Theres a whole crew of us and the current thing is getting out to the track (1/4 mile). Just had a big dyno day two weeks ago and there is an install meet on May5th for people who want help installing s***.

Hey thats the old ms3!!!! Hahaha im glad someone that is actually on the forums bought it haha. It had straight pipes at one point with the test pipe/cobb intake/forge bpv. I put the stock muffler back on.
I have stock springs if you didnt buy them yet. They tried to charge me to put the stock ones back on and I wasnt paying more to get them back haha.
Car was very well taken care of. She bought it at liberty mazda back in august of 2010. It dyno'd 250hp-265tq @SMG in hopedale MA(with the intake) She ran it once at the track did a 14.4 @ 101. She was the only owner. I would love to have him come to some of the meets. We have a VERY active NATOR MA/NH section meets at least once or twice a month dyno/track/install/movie/dinner meets. Name is Jimmy if you have any questions lmk!

Hey there! when i found it was modded I was hoping someone on one of the forums would have had it. Very cool. Well, she's in good hands now, this is my 2nd MS3 and 7th mazda overall, so I know how to take care of them. Looking to get intake, AP and internals once I get passed april and have time to recoup from the raping the Govt gave me on taxes this year, so if you've got any of the old parts lying around, let me know.

I've already found stock springs. I wish I'd found you sooner; would have been nice to not pay shipping :)

I'll keep an eye on the NATOR board, we just moved here 6 months ago and i work from home so i don't know anyone around here yet. would be good out and talk to someone other than the cats for a change.

Back