lightweight black spoke style rims...

team dynamics motorsport wheels come to mind, but more than 10 spokes. Also sparco asseta garo (or something like that) aren't super heavy and look great. Motegi trak lite is a super light option. RPF1 is probably my favorite but its a double 5 spoke. Konig feather can also be had in black I think. There are plenty of options.

What about the SSR type F , love them , also pretty light?

silver_lrg.jpg

Andres

team dynamics motorsport wheels come to mind, but more than 10 spokes. Also sparco asseta garo (or something like that) aren't super heavy and look great. Motegi trak lite is a super light option. RPF1 is probably my favorite but its a double 5 spoke. Konig feather can also be had in black I think. There are plenty of options.

RPF1's are double 6.. so that can coincide with the OP's choice. And the SSR's that Andres posted will be expensive, compared to other wheel options... if cost is up there in your decision making.

Team Dynamics is always a good choice.. cheaper compared to the rest, and they look great/are fairly light.

Last edited:
motegi traklite 2.0 15x7 +35 are 10lbs although mine weighed in at 9.6lbs without caps or lug nuts

mine are black teflon coated

see sig pic

Enkei J-spec if you can still find them.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    9.7 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
I'm dumping my Street Gear Black Widows. They're not SUPER light but they're 18lbs for 16x7. I liked them a lot actually.

Team Dynamics are not that light (>13 lbs.) but lighter and much stronger than most.
mazda2tdm1.2profile2.jpg

Back