Kumho road venture apt kl51 tires

JGreen215

:
2008 Mazda CX-7 GT AWD
Anyone know anything about these? I have a 2008 Mazda CX-7 GT AWD. Need new all season tires.

Kumho tires on national backorder?? I went to Sears Auto to order them and they told me no dice...trying TireRack.com

Definitely a good tire... they are available through tire rack and or ... if you're in Marin Co. California... I have them in stock.

I love them. Got them at Sears. Listed on their website and will order and put them on. I suspect the profit margin is not as the Michelin tires they push. I think I paid ~ $580 installed, incl balancing. Excellent in heavy rain here in Florida-no opinion on snow worthiness.

Thanks... I ordered through TireRack. $120 each+delivery. I am pretty psyched to get these Turanza garbage tires off and the new Kumho's on!

Safe and happy new year everyone.

I put the Kumho's on my CX7 about a year ago and they are great, the original tires that came with the car brand new were crap.

Just placed order with my dealership for these KL51 tires. I got a quote of $632 (with everything included) like 4 months ago, but now it's $682. Still a bit cheaper than I can get from tirerack ... Is the price of tires really increasing this fast?

Latest posts

Back