Konig Rewinds?

Mk536

I've always loved the Rewinds, and now that I've got my 2, I've been thinking about getting a set for it. It seemed kinda odd at first thought, but the picture looks pretty good I think.

What do you guys think? (and yes, my 2 is white)

mbm9y.jpg

You know, that's actually not terrible. I was just thinking about Rewinds on the 2 and figured they'd be totally wrong on it. What size did you shop them on at? Almost looks like 16".

Anyway, they're actually pretty decent in silver. I'm not really into the black ones, but that's mostly because I'm not into the polished lip thing on modern cars. All black or gunmetal/grey could be ok.

I used Discount tire directs website to try them on at 15". And I agree with you on the silver being the better of the two. I thought the graphite would be nice in contrast to the white, but the lip kinda kills it.

Classic Watanabe RS style wheels are some of my favorite, although I don't know how much I would like them on the 2. Oddly, I think some of the inexpensive copies like the Rota RB, I would like more. The angle/crease in each spoke, to me, seems more fitting with the angular lines of the 2.

Those would look great in all-black!

Though, to me all white cars look great with any black wheel.

Nonetheless, big ups to the Panasport style.

Back