2017~2024 Just bought a 2019 Signature

I live in Nova Scotia,but commute 103KM EACH WAY to work. I ride the Harley(Heritage Softail) a bunch in the summer,but the last two years Ive had more close calls than in the previous 40 on two wheels. Usually,Im passing in the left hand lane when the asshat Im passing doesn't bother to look in their mirror,dosen't hear the straight pipes,just totally obliviously pulls out and I have to head for the shoulder. There was also the time riding by a big lake an Osprey dropped a perfectly timed gaspereau that came down behind my windshield and smacked me flush in the face so hard it broke my goggles to smithereens and nearly knocked me off the bike. So lately,Ive been riding less on the highways and driving my Mazdas more,in the interest of comfort and self preservation.

I thought as I was rolling in tonight,with it being 25c out,my A/C on,my ventilated seat ventilating,"It don't get much better than this".

Last edited:
Yeah, sounds familiar. I was driving a BMW Z-4. While under CPO warranty LOTS of expensive repairs were done (retractable roof, differential, etc). Trusted mechanic told me all the things that would be needed in the next 12 months, on my dime. Liked having a roadster but needed something more practical and less expensive to maintain. Going to miss the Latte Bar at the BMW dealer, but not the cashier's desk.

I thought they were giving massages?

Latest posts

Back