jic magic flt-a2 coilover's

sold

Name: matt
Means of contact: this thread, pm, call or text 540-539-two294
Price: $550obo

Description: selling my jic magic flt-a2's. traded my d2's for these from 2.0t03speed. the right rear strut was just rebuilt. mileage is unknown on the others but i've put about a 1000 miles on them and they ride great. any questions fell free to ask. they are still on the car but the car is not being driven so no extra miles will be added on them.

Pictures:

IMAG0272.jpg

IMAG0270.jpg

IMAG0269.jpg

IMAG0268-1.jpg

IMAG0271.jpg

Last edited:
I used to have these! like these exact ones.... sorry 2.0t03speed... i still feel bad

Last edited:
Why you selling? I noticed you state you will trade for other coilovers or springs/struts+cash -----> does that mean something is wrong with these?

Man i wish i could put down money for these! I need another set of coils so I can sell my kw's! I'm tired of not having any top mounts to adjust camber.

Would you be interested in a dm100 oled gauge, wide band module and boost module and some cash on my end? Hardware is in great shape. the remote is flakey(prob easy to get another, and you'll need a new wideband sensor as its toast. has all of the instructions

Any idea what the cost of rebuilding is for one? Are you still looking for a trade?

Back