JDM tails.

hey, i bought a set of jdm tails last week, put em on, and i think i like the stockers better.. im gonna put up a for sale listing once i get pics up, but want to kno if it will be worth my time to put em up if anyones interested.. theyre mint, no cracks, scratches, and they have the harness (i recall reading on here that some people bought em and didnt have the harness, thats not the case here (drinks) ) they came in the original mazda boxes, so i think that might save on shipping (2 smaller boxes as opposed to one big box).. so let me kno if anyones interested, and ill get the pics and the fs thread up.. thanks..

-rob

i paid 180, and picked em up.. im not lookin to make money on em.. so im lookin to get 180 plus shipping.. i took the pics today, ill get em up in the morning because this computer has linux and doesnt support my camera.. (linux is great for alot of things, but sucks for others)..

Just ordered mine from Corksport last night for 193 + shipping. Drat. I could have saved $13 but hey, it's all good. You'll easily find a buyer!

wow...this is rare. most people love the jdm ones over the stockers. hell, if i had the money, i'd take em off of you hands. good luck with the sale!

dude i feel the exact same way, I put them on and I loved them the first few days but now I think they look worse than stock. Everyone I asked has also said that the stockers looked better.

yea.. i liked em alot when i first put em on, but i think the stock ones have more character.. i took pics, but have yet to get em uploaded.. i gotta use my girlfriends computer because mine wont recognize the camera.. got some nice pics tho (cool)

Back