Interior paint

NOTSPCY

:
2010 mazda 3 5door
Ok i have been thinking about painting some interior pieces but i dont know exactly which ones i should paint and what color ? my car is white and carbon fiber as you can see . but i am debating on painting it white to match the car or all black to match the seats . I am thinking about getting black racing seats and paint my headliner black as well . what do you think anyone do this or have pix of this . ?

I think what he is saying with the interior 2 tone is, for instance, on the door panels. Have them white, but the arm rest area black. Or like on the dash have it white, but then air vents and other spots accent with black, how the outside of your car is predominately white with the black area on it. YOu just have to pick what is in good taste to accent with the opposing colors

I think on the door panels, you could get leather covers done for the fabric on the door panels, and that would look sweet. Then get the silver pieces on the doors professionally painted white, same with the panel around the shifter and radio. It can be made subtle and nice :)

Latest posts

Back