Interior door HANDLE (& RANT)

kableguy

OK, im trying to paint these parts all very very easy to get out of the car except for the door handles. (easy to get out of the car but wait) theres more, there is some plastic holder type thing that is spring loaded to the handle and i need to remove it to PAINT the dam handle. is there a trick to this? or brute force and precision, aka a needle touching the rod that holds the handle in place, and pushing the needle, a 200lB impact driver cuz thats kind where im at now. I hate mazda, why didnt they look at other cars and steel some ideas, there are some 15-20 year old cars that a far more "advanced" than the P5 because the P5 is all ready so god dam "advanced" im worried its gona take flight while im driving!!! ****!!! sorry to loose there, needed to vent. Stupid mazda and ford. I blame you ford, you gagged mazda and dragged it through a puddle of SKEET, stopped, let it soak in for a couple years, and then you put an amazing shell on that skeet wad for 2007, ya the new mazda looks nice but its just a dirty cum rag underneath. If Mazda was really all about the zoom zoom why the **** is my car so SLOW and all the other mazdas (stock rx-8 suxxxxxx dont care what anyone says, looks like sex though), they should ALL have turbos at stock, that should've been mazdas "thing" there campaign for zoom zoom . everyone else has there thing, subaru, BMW, Honda, they all have there "thing" what does mazda have? oh that legendary handling!! of course... ya ya it s so AMAZING and all but it sux with now power, defeats the WHOOLEEE ******* IDEA, THANK YOU FORD (focus...WHY? just why) and to mazda all i can say is the OLD was GOLD!!

please help with those handles though im really in a jam, lol sorry for the yammering

Last edited:
There should be a plastic clip that attaches to that rod that holds the handle. Just be careful not to bust the clip.

Protege2K said:
There should be a plastic clip that attaches to that rod that holds the handle. Just be careful not to bust the clip.
ya i already did that lol, and there all out of the car i just cant get them out of the plastic surround that holds it all together

kableguy said:
...If Mazda was really all about the zoom zoom why the **** is my car so SLOW...

... what does mazda have? oh that legendary handling!! of course... ya ya it s so AMAZING and all but it sux with now power, defeats the WHOOLEEE ******* IDEA, THANK YOU FORD!

LMAO!!!...I haven't laughed this hard...I had to share this with my office...

I hear ya loud n clear...but we still love our P5's don't we?

fishman138 said:
LMAO!!!...I haven't laughed this hard...I had to share this with my office...

I hear ya loud n clear...but we still love our P5's don't we?

OH hELLL YES WE DO looks like sex it just doesnt move

Back