injectors

:
Mazdaspeed Protege
so i finally installed my oem fully ported and polished intake manifold that ive been working i forgot the proper order of the oem injectors. Also does the order of the injectors make a difference

the car is running well minus some minor fuel cut at the top end vacuum is stable a 20 vac on a aem turbo boost and air/fuel is around 11.4 to 11.8 at wot on the wideband car idles when and boost nice

i will be smoke testing it once school start which is two weeks

installed

i know for sure the order of the plugs are wrong

I don't think the injectors are any different but on my car the left (passenger side) injectors are green and the right two are purple.

I like your #'s, did you already do smog I see your in cali?

Im getting smogged today thru a hook up.... If i fix the top end fuel cut after the car is smogged im gonna dyno the car hopefully at a solid 10 psi.... Im gonna try to tune the aem turbo boost

they realy dont check top end. They go upto about 2500 rpm and see if its stable at cruising speed. I think you will be okay, The visual is where they may look at you funny and ask my favorite question "is that stock" good luck boss. Keep us posted.

I know the visual theres no way ill pass lol.... Will do ill be putting the injectors in the right order and if that dont help ill be getting a set of one step colder plugs

Hey Fuad, didn't you used to live in VA? I could have sworn you taught me how to change my disc brake pads at your house.
You wouldn't happen to have any smog hookups here in VA, would you? I capped off the EGR nub on my turbo manifold and the EGR pipe itself is sucking fresh air. Know anyone who can overlook this on inspection in VA?

i lived in san diego since 1997... i came from russia... i wish i could help u out with smog becuz it was a b**** finding one out here but i finally got it done. its smog picking up my tags monday morning.... im gonna fix the order of the injectors and try to get my hands on a set of one step colder iridiums... then the dyno i dont want to have fuel cut

Back