Indy 200 Mazda Corral @ Mid-Ohio August 1-3, 2014

Perro del Sol

:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
Below is the link for the Mazda Corral @ Mid-Ohio for the Indy 200 Race. We have reached out to all of the Mazda teams that will be racing in Pirelli World Challenge and I have been in touch with James Hinchcliffe as well, to see if he can stop by and speak to us as well!

I am working with Mid-Ohio on parade laps, can't guarantee anything at this point, but I am confident we are going to have them. I have reached out to K-Pax Racing to see if we can check out the McLaren and also working with PWC to see if we can schedule some tech talks and more. So stay tuned for more updates and we'll have a flyer up real soon!

Tickets can be purchased here: http://www.midohio.com/Store/Tickets...Standard-Price.

This offer includes everything you need, Weekend GA, paddock and infield parking pass. We will reserve a place for your group in the infield like usual.

It’s all in the names as the Verizon IndyCar Series visits Mid-Ohio for the 30th time. Legendary past winners include Andretti, Castroneves, Fittipaldi, Rahal, Unser and Franchitti, to say nothing of the magic of team owner Chip Ganassi who has a streak of five straight victories going. In addition to the Verizon IndyCar Series headlining the weekend, the following series will also be run: the entire Mazda Road to Indy ladder with Indy Lights, Pro Mazda Championship and USF2000 National Championship, as well as the Pirelli World Challenge. For the social set, the IndyCar Fan Zone, fireworks, autograph sessions and driver Q&As will make for a full weekend of activity.

Last edited:
Working on paddock tours with K-Pax and the new Mc Laren, Cadillac Racing, with Andy Pilgrim and Johnny O'Connell as well GMG Racing and the Audi R-8. Also, trying to see if James Hinchcliffe will be available as well, for a visit to the corral. Should have schedule done by end of the week, hopefully.

Back