I want to know the best kl whp of 2.5 N/a

you already have a turbo fsde stick with that. btw i thought the klze had 200 bhp? do they really put out that much power?

the klze's that i saw on there with 190+ whp were modded they were basic mods but still not too bad for simple bolt ons.

KL is short for the KLDE that was in the probes and mx6 its a 2.5l v6. from what i understand its a pretty simple swap if your good with wiring

KL is the engine code for KLde, or KLze. The are the motors that come in the probe, mx6, and millenias.

I just did a full KLZE swap into my P5 and I have to say it is well worth the swap. Not only does it sound amazing, but it is quick as hell. Im falling in love with my car all over again.

ive been considering it... how bad was the wiring part exactly? thats the only thing ive read that people have problems with other than power steering and ac but who needs those? :)

Yep, that was Leo's car. ITBs, dry sump, titanium valve train, cams, electric water pump, revs to 10k, etc. Heavily heavily modded. Very impressive car.
http://youtu.be/1tMoEFwL6yA

On a KLZE with a 9lb flywheel, bored throttlebody, underdrive pully, I/H/E and a standalone with a really really good tune, 200whp is just barely attainable. Huge expenditures are needed to get much more than that unless you spray or boost it.

Back