I need Motor Mounts and suggestions on them.

I tried 1 Meveival side mount, and sold it within a week. Can you say 'v.v.v.i.i.b.b.r.a.t.i.o.n'?

When I have cash, I'm going to buy 3 of the mounts from Autozone, because they have a lifetime warranty. When they tear, i'll get free new ones. The rear I will do OEM (aZ doesn't make it, IIRC), and have it installed. I'll run inserts on the 3 front to increase longevity.

I've been wondering on motor mounts as well and been doing research all day, best for price i have found is the Medieval Motor mounts as its all 3 mounts for $169.95 but only issue is, i read on here that they are scammers. anyone ordered anything from them and actually got it or where i could safely order them. anyone know of any good mounts around that price range as like all of us in this bad economy, times are extremely rough right now. any help is extremely appreciated.

I did the window-weld filling in of my stock motor mounts. I did the timing belt side one, and the one in the front near the radiator...the tube was like 20 bucks, and i had to buy a "good" caulk gun from home depot. I know it's hella ghetto, but it firmed them up nicely...mine weren't quite torn yet. The vibrations are only a little worse at idle, but it's worth it.

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72087

I've been wondering on motor mounts as well and been doing research all day, best for price i have found is the Medieval Motor mounts as its all 3 mounts for $169.95 but only issue is, i read on here that they are scammers. anyone ordered anything from them and actually got it or where i could safely order them. anyone know of any good mounts around that price range as like all of us in this bad economy, times are extremely rough right now. any help is extremely appreciated.

I ordered one MM, earlier this year, and received it no problem, though it took a couple days longer than expected. If you order, just charge it on a credit card, so you have recourse if you don't get them.

They'll vibrate like hell, though.

They'll vibrate like hell, though.

Are they a solid motor mount? I haven't even seen them carried by anyplace to check them out.

I emailed Ken (through his website) too mid-week but haven't heard anything from him.

Back