How to put the msp catback exhaust on P5??

gary0803

Hi guys, I just brought a msp catback exhaust and finds out it doesnt fit on my P5. The catback exhaust has two bolts for bolt on, and my exhaust after the cat doesnt have any where for me to bolt on my exhaust, is that mean i have to cut away the bolt on part msp catback exhaust and mold it on my original exhaust?? Thanks guys peace!!!(headbang)

gary0803 said:
Hi guys, I just brought a msp catback exhaust and finds out it doesnt fit on my P5. The catback exhaust has two bolts for bolt on, and my exhaust after the cat doesnt have any where for me to bolt on my exhaust, is that mean i have to cut away the bolt on part msp catback exhaust and mold it on my original exhaust?? Thanks guys peace!!!(headbang)

Sounds to me like someone modified your exhaust before you bought the car. Mine has front/cat section, mid/resonator section, and muffler section. All three sections bolt together with flanges. You will probably have to have it welded on. And, the MSP axleback section is different than the P5. The axleback section is a couple of inches longer than the P5's.

Back