Houston Coffee and Cars March 2012 Video

AWSOME!!!!! What part of Houston was the event located? Looks like North Houston/Woodlands area with all of the trees.

once a month, first saturday of the month. from 8-11, most people show up around 7:30 and the lot is full by 8 pretty much.

well now its full by 7 lol

i get there around 7 and have a hard time finding a spot. :p

not complaining tho =]

Do people show up just to show off their vehicles OR, are they judged and prizes given away? I'm bored as heck down here in the Valley. There are many exotics that are parked in warehouses down here that no one knows about. Willacy County sites right next to the King Ranch area which means oil and gas. Okay. They also have cows, horses, and deer and man other animals. LOL

Now, here is the bad thing about vehicles down here. Can you say "bondo"? Most of the people want those '80s and '90s Hondas here. Veyr few Speed3s, Evos and Stis. Plenty of Stangs, Camaros and such. I want to get something new and different to happen down here.

its just an open car show no awards or prizes. people just show up and have a good time and talk and rev etc.

its just an open car show no awards or prizes. people just show up and have a good time and talk and rev etc.

Tis what I thought and that is how I feel car meeds really should be. We are going to have a gathering this Saturday night. Bad thing is, the rides down here are nothing close to what you see in Houston, Austin or Dallas.

Cars & Wings - La Feria, TX

Well, down here in the Rio Grande Valley, Coffee and Cars will not work. We are starting one called "Cars and Wings". LOL No one recorded the gathering at cars that arrived, so, I placed some pics on my photobucket account. As you will be able to tell, the Valley is full of "Hondas".

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/...b Events/04-14-2012 Cars and Wings/?start=all

btw - some of the vehicles were from another car show earlier that day.

Back