Hiboost exhaust manifold studs question

:
02 Turbo Midnight Blue Protege 5
I've searched through the forum and on google for a couple days now and can't find an answer to my question, so I've finally decided to ask here. On the Hiboost Turbo kit, I remember reading that the kit came with arp exhaust manifold studs. It never stated if they were longer studs. So my question is, are they longer studs and if they are, what size are the studs? Thanks in advance.

Hiboost is out of business. What are you trying to do? If you need studs, take a stock bolt and go to your local hardware store and match up the thread. Then buy some studs.

Hiboost is out of business. What are you trying to do? If you need studs, take a stock bolt and go to your local hardware store and match up the thread. Then buy some studs.

I bought a used hiboost kit. I was just wondering if the manifold is thicker then stock where it bolts up at. I was seeing if anyone knew if they were longer then the stock 35mm bolts. If so I'll go ahead and get the M8x1.25 38mm studs. I just want to make sure before I buy any.

Depending on which manifold you have (T3 or VF) the 3mm will be an issue. I have the T3 manifold and its hard to get the nuts on thre lol

Depending on which manifold you have (T3 or VF) the 3mm will be an issue. I have the T3 manifold and its hard to get the nuts on thre lol

I have the VF22, it looks like there is clearance, but this is why I'm asking because I don't have to run into any issues.

Back