Help with wheel spacers!!

steffenaj14

:
Mazdaspeed Protege
so i have stock suspension, not lowered at all, stock rims and tires.. but i wanta better stance so will someone point me in the right direction for some good wheel spacers? and how wide can i go? I'd like to be close to flush with the fender. so any pointers will help

Measure the distance from the edge of your wheel to the edge of the fender?? I would guess something like 25mm (1inch) spacers

If you do a search using 'spacers' in the Parent thread, you'll get a buncha older threads w/pics on different setups. I'm using Ichiba 10mm spacers with hub centric rings & extended lugs to help center the MX-5 wheel properly on the hub. Other folks are using up to >25mm but with different wheel/tire/spring/coil over setups and some choices require fender rolling. I'm not an expert but someone else will be able to chime in & provide more input.

Check out the other links the search gives you & make your choice...

I'm running 15mm hub centric wheel spacers all around and it does rub at the rear under load. Was thinking about going 20-25mm up front.

15mm_rear3-1.jpg

15mm_front2.jpg

Well, seeing that this thread is 2 years old. Just PM the guy and see if he ever wrecked it or if it failed miserably.

Latest posts

Back