Help!!! After Installed Synapse Bov ...!!!

MS3 GT

:
ms3
I Am A New Owner My Ms3, I Just Installed A Synapse Bov, But I Dont Get The Sound Of The Bov Cause It Must Recirculated, When I Unplug The Bov Dischargered, The Engine Stalled, Somtimes It Cuts Off..i Know Bov Supposed To Hold The Boost Not The Sound .i Want The Sound Of The Bov. My Question Is Any Otherway I Can Keep The Sound Without Recirculting? What If I Replace The Oem Intake To The Aem Intake System, Would It Help Me To Keep The Sound Of Bov ? Any Help Will Be Appreciated!!!!

2gy85ya.jpg

An intake will definitely give you the pssshhh sound. After all of the reading I've done on this and other Mazda forums this car pretty much has to be run in recirc unless you get some kind of ECU tune. Sorry no VTA for you.

I Am A New Owner My Ms3, I Just Installed A Synapse Bov, But I Dont Get The Sound Of The Bov Cause It Must Recirculated, When I Unplug The Bov Dischargered, The Engine Stalled, Somtimes It Cuts Off..i Know Bov Supposed To Hold The Boost Not The Sound .i Want The Sound Of The Bov. My Question Is Any Otherway I Can Keep The Sound Without Recirculting? What If I Replace The Oem Intake To The Aem Intake System, Would It Help Me To Keep The Sound Of Bov ? Any Help Will Be Appreciated!!!!

That would be a Bi Pass Valve (BPV). Yes an intake with give you a noticeable sound. SRI will be a louder than a CAI.

Ur Guys Missed My Point, Wut I Mean Is It' Is All Kinds Of Bov For This Car Needs To Be Recirculate, Cause I Have Seem Others They Didnt Recirculate It, And They Not Even Tune The Car...i Know Intake Wont Help Me To Get Pssssssssssh Sound.

Um... WHAT?

look inot a hybrid 50/50 BOV/BPV setup. Just the way the car is tuned, it needs the extra pressure to run correctly unless the tuneing and timeing is changed to account for the VTA.

Um yes you will get the psssh from an intake. That's the first thing i noticed after i got my Cobb intake

Ur Guys Missed My Point, Wut I Mean Is It' Is All Kinds Of Bov For This Car Needs To Be Recirculate, Cause I Have Seem Others They Didnt Recirculate It, And They Not Even Tune The Car...i Know Intake Wont Help Me To Get Pssssssssssh Sound.

Are you using some sort of language translator?

Back