Hello

802_Anthony

:
2007 Black Mica Mazdaspeed 3
Hey everyone this is my first post, just an introduction. I have a black 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 with CP-E cat back exhaust and TurboXS RFL bov. I'm always checking out forums about my car trying to decide what mods I want to get. I'm a bit of a car noob but I'm learning. I'm a college student so money's tight lol. As for mods I'd like to get (in order) I'm looking at these:

1. Rear motor mount (CPE or SURE)
2. Hypertech
3. Intake (Corksport SRI+TIP combo, CPE nano SRI, Cobb SRI, SURE SRI, or possibly some CAI though I'm affraid of hydrolock)
4. Inlet pipe (Corksport combo^, Cobb.. is there a large difference between aftermarket inlet pipes??)
5. Sway bar
6. Downpipe/Racepipe? Don't know much about them..

If for any reason I win a scratch ticket or something I would be all over a wide body kit (cabpatch)

I run Eagle GT tires with gold konig rims, mobil 1 synthetic, premium gas..

What do you think about the mods listed? Opinions?
Any comments appreciated and sorry if this post isn't in the right place

welcome! i'd put the intake before the hypertech tune. since with the hypertech you can choose the tune based on what intake you have. (dont have one myself, but from what i understand.. thats the case.) also some aluminum shift bushings are a cheap mod that drastically improves the feel of the shifter. any suspension plans?

Back