Hello Fellow Cincinnati area members!

Chese

:
2013 Mazda3 iGT
Hi everyone!

I am curious to see who is around me on the forum in the Cincy area. I just got a new '13 Mazda3 to replace my Protege and would like to meet other members in the area. I also would be up for helping anyone out as I would love to improve my automotive maintenance skills as they are a bit less than I'd like. I am a professional mechanic but on airplanes, not cars. Really more a tweaker than anything. Would love to hear from you guys and girls. Thanks (hi)
John

There are few of us in the area. I'm up in West Chester actually. I've got a '11 2 and a '89 RX-7 project, likely soon to be replaced by a '86. Do you work at one of the airports in the area? What kind of aircraft?

Welcome. Make sure to check out the stickied thread for the meet in Columbus next month. People will be coming from all over ohio and a few from PA

I work on business jets down at Lunken. I don't know if I could make a meet in Columbus but maybe. I live in Montgomery so not a bad drive up to Columbus. Would love to see the progress of the RX-7, magnum.

I work on business jets down at Lunken. I don't know if I could make a meet in Columbus but maybe. I live in Montgomery so not a bad drive up to Columbus. Would love to see the progress of the RX-7, magnum.
Ever work on a Dassault Falcon 2000? Expect any Hondajets to start coming through in the next couple years? I work for GE and design parts for the engines on both those planes. But yeah, if you're doing aircraft maintenance on BJ's and VLJ's I'd think automotive work would be cake. If you want to check out the progress of the RX-7 check out the link in my signature (if it's still working). It's a long, rambling thread but it's been fun. I'm probably going to be shaking things up in the near future though.

I work on 2000s fairly frequently but I am not expert on them certainly. I am not sure how successful the HondaJet will be. It is super hard to be successful in that market but we will see. The help from GE will certainly add to it. Well I need to improve my automotive. Having one vehicle and living in apartment doesn't help. Airplanes tend to have better manuals and I don't have to pay for what I order on those!

Back