Hate my boom boom

unr8ted

Ok well had a bunch of stuff on my speed 3. Well a fwd weeks ago the motor popped. So I located a motor swapped it in everything was fine for a week. The other day the cruise control light would flash on and off then then after a few minutes of that happing it would loss all throttle response and pop a code p2122 for the app circuit low I checked all the wires and connectors to the pedal and ecu. They all .are show that they are together and the not broken. So any ideas on what the hell is wrong with this car im stumped. Ps the car is back to stock on the new motor. And if some on say s go to autozone to read the code done chime in ok thanks (dark)

You are on the right track. That code is for the Accelerator Pedal Position sensor.

Possible causes:
APP sensor malfunction
Connector or terminal malfunction
Open circuit in wire harness

So, if you have no connector or terminal issues and no open circuit, it appears that your sensor may be bad.

Thanks msms3 well all the wires are showing continuity. And it all starts out with the cruise bugging out I have the service manual and can't find the out put in the ecu for the cruise. I found the input from the steering controls. Any info would be great thanks again

Back