H&R Springs with what tires, need HELP

avento

:
2006 mazdaspeed 6 GT
ok, aim sorry if anyone wants to get upset i started this thread, but i have been searching the internet for days, and many many hours, i have a 2006 mazdaspeed 6 gt, right now i have 235/45r18 winter tires on it (pittsburgh) i know winter tires run smaller than summers or all seasons. i ordered a set of h&r springs, wondering if i can get away with 235/40r18 tires on it or will i have to run 225/40r18 tires. know on our their seems to have a clear answer, i want just a clear answer, i do not want to rub if i have another person in the car or even 2 more people in the car, i have 2 12" subwoofers in the back (75lbs) no spare tire. also i want to be able to drive it daily, like i said with no rubbing issues, my lgt was dropped 2.5 inches on teins with 235/40r17's and it rubbed all day long, but my audi a4 i have h&r race springs (2.5 drop) and i run 235/45r18 and don't rub. so please i need answers, thanks guys.

Yea, 225/40/18 should work, I had an audi A4 as well on neuspeed springs and bilstiens with a 2in drop, and it would only rub a little if I had full passengers in my car. lol.

Back