gun locks fail

I have no researched evidence to back this up so don't completely flame me if it is incorrect.

But I remember hearing that in Switzerland, I believe, that every household is issued a rifle and trained how to use it by the government. Now I am the first to advocate the removal of bureaucratic intervention in everyday life, but in this case it seems to have worked because (once again IIRC) Switzerland has one of the lowest gun related crime rates in the world.

The reason because everyone know that everyone else know how to use a gun and therefore can protect themselves, their family and their property!!

Tell me that education isn't the key to keeping crime and other gun related cases under control and we need to have a serious discussion.

yes you would be correct. Switzerland is very unique in terms of their gun policy compared to the rest of Europe. Along with Switzerland, take a look at Israel. I have been there numerous times, and I highly respect them.

about the story...
Merced is less than 30 mins away from me. I dont remember hearing about that before. I searched the local papers websites with no luck...

Latest posts

Back